Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

| time to ta ta the can


Okay. The time now is 3.12am. I'm required to arise from my not-so-deep slumber at 6pm; which is less than 3 hours away, pack my stuff up, get ready and meet up at EP before 7am. Play for CCC's chinese service and english service. Get some chow, take a bath and get ready to go to Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka's new mini-megamall by 3pm.

Honestly, I have no clue (or maybe I do but I've just forgotten) as to why we're going there so early but I believe it has something to do with sound-check, etc. By 7pm+ we'll be ready to put the 'tata' in Cantata.. heh~ Lame huh? Oh well, do come ya at 7pm+ in the concourse near where the fountain/monument thingie is located. God bless.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.