Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

| lastest CG for 2006


I lied about the previous post.

Exhausted is the best word to describe what I feel right now. Oh well~



Wow! It's like, so near the end of 2006 and I can't seem to get it in my head. Heck, if no one mention it to me I would've just live past it without realizing 2006 is gone and 2007 is here. Too many negative things to write but I'll hold it back. This IS a happy blog after all. Can't put too many unhappy entries and things in here.


govenator was at Friends' Cafe


Yea, so last Thursday was the last-est CG for the year 2006, just like how last Tuesday was the last-est CF for 2006 and this Sunday is the last-est church service for 2006 and on the 31st of December would be the last-est time I'd fart for 2006 - the exciting list goes on. heh~


past to present pictures huh?


Yea, about CG. The Ish-Ish CG combined with the Ai Ai's CG and we went to Apple Burger, located nearby Calvary Life Assembly Church. I had their Asam Pari. Gotta love things that'll make you shit badly. Later we went to Friends' Cafe to chill out and fellowship. Unfortunately, their drinks that day kinda sucked. I ordered some latte with Irish Cream but it took them near 30 minutes to tell me they're out of it. Ordered Irish Coffee instead which wasn't as nice as I hoped it to be.


she went to Thailand and came back a new man


VJ and Stef came later. They're out of Margaritas too. *sigh* We had heavily-taxed beers and played a few rounds of bluff and donkey (card games, nothing kinky). Stef brought her Game Of Life along too. I won with an accumulated wealth of nearly 2 million smack-a-roons a daughter (i've been busy) and adopted 2 girls too. Oh this gentle heart of mine. Despite the short-comings, Friends' Cafe is still one of the best place to chill. I promised to take someone there. heh~


got milk?


Earlier yesterday, I managed to hang out with an old, dear friend of mine at Pahlawan Mall. Johor girl who is in Melaka for her semester break and she's leaving to Kuching today. Won't be seeing her for another 5 months or so but alas, we had a good time catching up on stuff and talking nonsense. She change little and that's a good thing. Thanks dad for the coffee. Go Starbucks Pahlawan Mall and grab yours too! Nite peeps~


java frappe and vanilla latte

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.