Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

| its gonna be one weird holiday


Holidays are drawing near and I'm yet to recover from the fallouts. Attention to the 's' in fallouts; more than one. heh~ Was reading Superman's powers and abilities on wikipedia and after a moment of ponder, I gave thanks to God for my Super-Happiness power....


gloria - survivor of the fall-out boys


Okay that was lame, I know. At least I tried right? heh~


new lecturer wei.. no, that's his name. really


Just wanna wish you all a great Chinese New Year. Do remember to save up your ang pau's for the rainy days and forget not to treat your friends when you get back. Remember kids; sharing is caring. Awwww~ Nites and gong heii fatt choy!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.