Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

| home


It's been far too long. There's much that I've kept walled-up in my heart, in my soul.

I went home. It was refreshing though the time spent there was short.

So I'm gonna bother flooding this post with words.

Instead.. I'm gonna flood it with pictures!! hahahhha~


floored


comparison = malacca river


roasting feet


on my way home


foot hills of gunung ledang


lifehouse room


my grandma - strongest lady in asahan


favourite pass-time activity


haunted school toilet area


other haunted locations


on the pond


'the ring' moment


kid fell on his face a minute later


entrance to house from school


rooftops


ladies and gentlemen, welcome to asahan


we'll be back, ah ma~


It was refreshing and it was good to see my grandma again.
Thanks God. Nites peeps~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.