Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

| sickering-sicketach





I smell... foul play... *lightning/thunder*



It's been 4 days since I came back from Kuantan and all was well till... now~


*lightning/thunder*



There are many suspects in this poisonous saga. Anyone or anything could've caused it and now, I'm down with... food poisoning~


*lightning/thunder*



Lets recap.. On Monday, I had Char Siew Fan. The one that's close to topping Melaka Baru for the Best Char Siew Fan title.


. . . . . .


Nah~ It's too long ago.


*lightning/thunder*



Yesterday I had Wilson's Chicken rice and today (Wednesday) my bro fell sick in the morning but.. I was fine till later in the evening..


*lightning/thunder* The plot thickens~



Earlier this afternoon, I went to check out Jo-L, L.Khai and E.Jin's store (unfortunately, Jem Boy wasn't aroumd at that time) and ate their stuff.. and later around 3pm or 4pm I felt something swelled up in me, before my midterm paper at 4pm. When I came out, sickly was what I felt. Stomach discomfort, weak body, and head burnin' up; yeap, it's food poisoning alright.


*lightning/thunder*



Now among the suspects listed, I could only pin-point this.. crime at one place. The thing that did this to me.. must be none other than..



*

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * *

* *

*


COMMERCIAL BREAK!
Baby Handling Time




AND WE'RE BACK!


recap: "The thing that did this to me.. must be none other than.."



*lightning/thunder*



Some Kuantan girl who wanted me to stay and thus placed something foul in my meal before I ate it, hoping that the sickness would immobilize me!

Why, you asked?


Poisons are.. after all..


*lightning/thunder*


crimes.. of love..


*lightning/thunder*



The end.

If you read the whole thing and felt it was dumb or lame, point your finger at the food poisoning; I'm innocent~

Nite peeps~ heh~

1 comment:

shulin286 said...

Hope you will get well soon. Thanks for the encouraging comment in my blog. =)
Hehe...
Lol. The Baby Handling Time pic is soooo... funny. Haha.
I would never jaga my baby in those cacat way. Haha.
Have a great day over there ya, my dear friend.
Miss ya. =)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.