Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

| sick dude



yarr harlo tharr~


Since last night, my systems have been raided by a deadly virus known as the Inluenza-chan virus. It's a deceiving little combo of cold, sore throat and incomprehensible wisdom - deadly indeed. JULIAN SPREAD IT TO MEEE!! I still have no clue as to how I contracted this menace but as all great men do, I endure it while trying to look cool. heh~ With that too, I'm absolutely in no capable state of using my brian to bolg, so jiz cee tehm pigturss.


as-the-deer


coming soon... perhaps?


chi-mui and daughter


And since I'm sick and feeling down (not including craving for mushroom soup), me managed to look up in my secret stash of nonsensically intelligent motivational pictures to.. well, motivate me. bleh~



Well, don't worry about me folks. I believe that by the grace of God, I'll get well soon. Pray for me yar? *coughs blood*



heh~ Nite peeps~

p.s. harpy birthday to them birthday kidsss!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.