Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

busy busy busy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*gasp!* it's the car that killed JFK


True talent is shown when you do last minute jobs. Why? It's because in the midst of rushing to get everything done, the true quality of our work is shown. How well can we make good quality work in a rushing atmosphere? In the 11th hour? Last minute? You'll get the picture~

I was told earlier on Monday morning that I have to finish making the front page of my Internet and Web Publishing project on that day itself because the due date for it is tomorrow! So I got home early, took a bath, and did the most important thing - I slept till it was 7.30pm. In time to eat my dinner~ Wahahahaha~ I guess the fame of "WontdieonE" is really outstanding.

Anyways, so after eating some good ol' Chi Kut Teh (which translate as Chicken Bone Tea or something like that larr~), I took another shower juz to kick-start myself again and I was up and running~ It's amazing what showers can do. Ahhhh~

.
.
.
.
. *drool*
.
.

Huh? Oh? Sorry~ I was dreaming again. Ahaks~ So I continued my all-so-important mission. My title is online guitar shoppe' and I went to Gibson Guitars website for inspiration. The level of html coding is vast different mann! I took what I could use and managed to finish off mine and sent it to my friend for "processing". My work didn't end there; I promised a friend that I would help her do her's. Her title is online cinema and that title is rather difficult and tricky. The first thing that came into my mind was to check out Golden Screens Cinema. Tried to steal their source code but I knew I couldn't. Instead, I took some of their pictures, and made my own site all together. Took a while but I did it in the end and sent everything to her.

Busy night mann~ The best part is that I still have time to pen something down on this blog that I've neglected for a few days. *frown* But alas, I'm faithful to everything that I'm faithful to. Make sense? I hope so~ Wahaahhaahah~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.