Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2005

i had wet phones




It was juz like every closing that I do. Starbucks' method is no less different from Kenny Rogers Roasters - lots of cleaning. Last night and to night I was assign to close the BOH which means "Back Of the House". To close the BOH is to clean every single mug, plate, glass etc that the dudes out side throw to me. Meaning, my job will only be done once the outside guys finish theirs. I'm the last of the last! It may sound like a sucky part to close but I don't complain at all.

So there I was moving to and fro from BOH, helping the other partners make drinks for the customers. In the whole process, I try my best to sharpen my skills and pick up new ones. Let me give you the lay out of BOH's washing area. Imagine two basins and on the left basin, facing the wall, there's a small basket with gloves and miscellaneous stuff in it, on the wall that's held by a sucker. Last night, while washing everything, I switched on my mp3 player placed my handphone in the bucket for me to work with a good attitude.

So I was cleaning and washing like what every good partner would do. All of the sudden, the music stopped. Shocked and puzzled, I went to check it out. I was stunned; my handphone was inside the basin that's full of water. I took the phone out and quickly began dismantling it. Took out all the important stuff like the memory card, the sim card, the battery. So right now I'm currently out of my primary usage for my handphone. I can't do anything at all! I can't even sms for crying out loud. This sux mann~

So if there's anyone out there who have the special abnormal ability to fix phones, please do help~ Thanx~!! Damn the wet phone!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.