Pages

Friday, March 11, 2005

good week? bad day~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

when OS labs becomes THIS boring


Yesterday my Operating System (also called Oh Ass) test truely sux - big time! I expected it to be hard but I didn't expect it to have THAT many questions regarding things that I can't remember. I mean, what kind of lecturer gives questions that his/her students doesn't know about?ignore that statement

Ok. So I haven't REALLY study for my test... OK! OK! I didn't study at all! Are you happy now?! . . . . . . . . . *ahem* But does studying 2 hours before the test starts count?no.. -.-" It's a wonder if I could pass this paper THIS time. Speaking of passing exams, SP's results are out and......... *suspense* She didn't fail! Whoohoo~!!lame... [L] Oh well~ It's not like I'm gonna publish it out here anyway~it's not like anybody wants to read it too.. Her mom went to take the results for her. I was actually supposed to follow but I knew I couldn't make it in time.

Aside from that, my "inner voice",that's me~ ^^ has been really annoying of late. He's been cutting my dialoglike now and worst of all - he kills all my punch-lines!! I bet that dude from A Beautiful Mind had it easier than this. *sigh*

So it's been a rather "good week" but yesterday was hellofva bad day. Hopefully today's Program Design will boost up my morale. Recently, I finished my PD project that requires me to compile 5 programs. Some of them were tricky, others took longer time because I was blind and the last one was fun because I got to add lots of crap inside it. Wahahahaaha~ I printed out the hardcopy today and will pass my friends the softcopy AFTER I pass both hardcopy and softcopy up to Miss Shyamala, my PD lecturer.she's so sweet..

I woke up this morning feeling quite ok, considering I slept at 5am last night. The afternoon nap helps alot. Hehe~ Initially I wanted to go to High School to check out the CF but my class ended earlier at 10.20am instead of the usual 11am. Seeing that school will dismiss at 12pm today and I have to wait for 2 hours, I lost my strength and went home. Ate some left-over pizzas and continued on the hardcopy for my PD project.

Right now, I'm juz lazing around, downloading flash games from Miniclips, waiting for time to pass so that I can get over with my test tonight. The game that caught me fascinated with the whole site is Heli Attack 2. It's interesting how they can come out with games like this. *in awe..* baka..

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.