Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2005

out of time

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

beat the clock


In Starbucks® Mahkota Parade, every partner will be given a break time equivalent to their working hours. Meaning if you work for 4 hours, you will be given 20 minutes of break. 5 hours, 30 minutes; 6 hours, 40 minutes and so on. And how do we time our break exactly? We're given timers of course! *sigh* You can see most of the partners who are on their break time looking at their timer, speeding up their chewing or whatever because time flies so fast there. It's kinda sad but we get use to it - EVENTUALLY~! Wahkakakaka~!

Yesterday, my back was hurting again - lower right side and all the way down towards my right leg. So the pain was going back and forth from the back to the leg and back. I finish my work at 6.30pm and by then the pain was truly unbearable. I grabbed my helmet, and quickly went to SP's house. She invited me to her church since there was some performance by her youth. Naturally, I agreed. Hee~ But throughout the whole time I was in one heckofa pain. I tried to hide it but SP noticed it easilyhow does she do that?! She told her mom and her mom was scolding me again, asking me to go to MMC or some high class private hospital. She said that at the rate I'm going, I'm almost like an old man with a youth's face. All I could do was laugh.

I like to irritate SP telling her that my time is short, I'm gonna die soon and she would scold me more and stuff. Ahahaha~ But sometimes I can't help but wonder if my time is REALLY running short. Truly, I'm not afraid of death or how I die but the waiting is the killing part.

Thank God for painkillers eh?

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.