Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2005

i wonder...




Since when am I so stressed out like this?? I mean, seriously - I'm supposed to be the cool-like-i-care type. Or atleast that's what people tell me. I was so lost earlier this evening that I didn't know I had to work tomorrow morning till SP told me about it. The bad thing is that tomorrow morning is my ever-so-important Data Communication presentation. I immediately called Starbucks and told my managers that I can't work that morning. SP replied with an sms that slightly ticked me off. Can't blame her though. She doesn't know what I'm going through.

She called later telling me that my mangager, Po Po, changed my shift to night shift instead of morning. SP apologized to me and it made me feel like a shit-head. *sigh* Tension!!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.