Pages

Friday, March 04, 2005

need legs?


heavy things...


Math Tech 2 sucked last night. No kidding. My only hope I have is juz to pass this dumb test and use my Program Design to pull my cgpa back up. I have been leaning on my Program Design a lot these days. I guess I find it fun to write programs - even the simple ones. But still, I know getting high scores for PD isn't really gonna entirely help my cgpa. I need support from the other subjects too. But the others aren't doing so well either too. Hahahahha~

Tonight's a rather quiet night. The only person I'm chatting with is The Konn Mann : Aaron Wee(D). Everyone else seems to be busy (vinci) or juz asleep (everyone else). He gave me an interesting offer: 10 mosquitos, 1 ringgit. He wants the mosquitos to feed his fighting fish. Hahaha~ He's always full of weird/funny ideas. Sometimes he reminds me of Phoebe from Friends. But he's a good friend nevertheless.

My head's pounding so hard it feels like it's gonna blow. Been having these headaches lately and it gets more and more frequent. Maybe my time IS running out. Wahahahaaha~ Too bad no one's gonna miss me. But I guess I have support from my family. Thank God for that. They're the only ones who can hold me if I fell. Speaking of family, I suddenly have this weird flashback of my bro. Me? Miss him? Weird... Ahaks~

I am, but one of the legs of a chair, keeping it upright. Around me are my brothers and sisters. Together we mantain the balance. Without any of us, the chair will fall. Like duh?! There I go talking something that means something to you but crap to me. Hahahahaha~

head hurts...

from up here the city lights burns
like a thousands miles of fire...
~story of the year~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.