Pages

Monday, March 21, 2005

juz hanging around

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hanging on a sucker


Ahhh yes~ The wonderful feeling of ignorance - bliss. My project is done; whether it's right or wrong, in the end it's still done. Wahahahaah~ So what happens now? What am I gonna do? What do I PLAN to do. eeek~ PLAN is such a "huge" word. Ahah~ Oh well~ Let me tell you what I did today. After church, went to Sentral to grab some A & W with the family. Went home and immediately continued on my project. Well, it's not mine exactly but that's besides the point. By 7pm I was done. After that, I spent the whole time reading Bleach manga from chapter 1 to chapter 168. I can't seem to download chapter 169 and 170. *sigh*

In other news, SP juz told me she gave her resignation letter. For what reasons, I'll soon find out when I meet her. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to find the time to do so. She's doing morning. Hmmm~ Anyways~ I spent the whole Saturday night/morning arranging and uploading pictures into my phone. For some reason, I'm getting slightly more interested in my phone. As I took my time going through each folder, my heart let out a sigh. Missed those times. Those were great memories.

Note-to-self : Need to take a picture of me getting an accident.

Oh yea~ About my PLANstill so huge..., I'm.... gonna study larr!! What else is there to do?? Finals are in 2 weeks time mann~ I feel like someone's constantly pointing a knife at my neck. Nutz~! Studying's gonna be challenging task for a useless guy like me. Wakakakaa~

Speaking of studies, I'm still uncertain where SP wanna study. She told me that she's gonna study nursing in Singapore but she's waiting for her older sis to return from there. After that she bugs me for MMU application form. Whatever she chooses, I'll support her. But I don't want her choice to be influenced by me. In the same time, I don't want her to regret her choice. It's all up to her. *stares*

Blah~ It's been awhile but I suddenly remembered an old song that held a special meaning to my bro and I. So if you guys are too free, go download this song or something.


Goo Goo Dolls
~iris~


And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
But sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you plead just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am



Peace out dudes~ God bless~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.