Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

contemplate


phillip tori chan - contemplator


These days have been really draggy for me. Just as I've said in my previous post that's full of my pathetic self-pity. Hahaha~ My mind has become zombie-like and I've been walking around with blurry eyes. The good thing about it is that some gals find it cute. Ahaks~

"an idle mind is a devil's workshop" - some smart dude


I can't really say my mind has been idle often. Actually, my mind has been buzzing around with thoughts about life decisions, past mistakes, and above all; my future. As profound as it sounds, it's actually quite funny. Why? Because in the midst of all the commotion, my studies and assignments are chucked one side and collecting dust. It's only when I do some mind spring cleaning that I discover the pile of junk in the corner of my mind. Hmmm...

Anyway. Most of the time I was contemplating on what subject I should major in once I finish my diploma. From the beginning, I knew I wasn't smart enough to get into Alpha. *sigh* I've already gotten used to people looking at me with a weird face going, "Oh...? Diploma? Um.. I see..". Unintentional as it sounds, sometimes it still hits the spot tru the thick skin of mine.

I wonder if people contemplate often about things. You know, think hard and ponder and ponder. Should I do this? Should I do that? What if? Why now? It's not fair! Why me? One of the interesting things about watching people contemplate, is their faces. Whether it be smiles of hope, cries of despair or even laughter of joy. By looking at their facial expression, you can roughly guess what's going tru that mind of theirs and couldn't help but sometimes smile/laugh/cry with them.

My personal favourite are the smiles of hope. Why? Simply because there's hope~

fields of hope ~ lacus clyne

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.