Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

when you're surrounded by frickin' idiots!

Crap to my insolent group-mates who can't even do a simple task. Bunch of shit heads who only know how to raise my blood pressure. Can't I take a simple break?! I've done 50% of the whole project and you 3 guys were supposed to do the other 50%! That means that 1 guy will only do 16.7% and you still can't do it? What the hell were you doing?! You didn't even tell me anything except that I need not worry about the 3 of you. Need not worry my ass! You pissed me off badly and it took me a damn hard time to keep my cool till I manage to reach my room.

I swear if you were in my room that time, you will NOT step out without broken bones. I've done it before and I'll do so again should I lose control. Because of you 3 shit heads I won't be sleeping at all as I have to finish a months work of project in one night. I'm doing closing tomorrow night and I have class the whole day. To hell with you guys~! The marks will only be given to me. The 3 of you are out!

You may call and plead with me but you're lucky it was only screwing you tru the phone. I have no idea how you're gonna face me tomorrow. Beg all you want - I'm on my own. And I wonder why I kept stand on principle of giving a person at least one chance. For you - NEVER again! Bloody shit heads~ Made me lose my cool.. *sigh*

Thank God for friends. Phil, Yap, Gan. If you guys didn't give me a hand I would be dead already. Thanx dudes~! Especially you Philip-sama.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.