Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

a different point of view

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

look in the mirror of the person next to you


I'm a stubborn guy. I'm not ashamed of my character but hey, at least I'm honest enough not to lie to myself. Ahaks~ These days, I'm beginning to see dead people things in very awkward and distinctive manners. I guess I've been opening myself up alot and been trying to change my old ways. But as much as I try, I can still be real stubborn especially when I think I'm right. Notice I said think. I realize the importance of shutting up and listening to people instead of being the person trying to get attention like some pathetic guy.

Alas, no one's perfect. There are others who are completely blind to their own ego and pride that they're totally lost in their own world. Being all knowledgeable and intelligent, they strife for the attention that they "deserve". Nonetheless, once their pride is broken, they're as good as gone. These people depend on their pride so much that they feed it every time they get into an argument or squabble. Ego is dangerous as it is deadly.

One can't see their own character but others can. This common fact is known to many. Who know's us best? The people around us. They are the ones who live with us, eat with us, study with us, etc. They see through us and they know our character the best. So when someone tells me I'm a butt head, I don't deny it. Hahaha~ It's true. Still, people only wanna hear good news and lies but we discard the fact and be deaf to the truth. Sad indeed we human beings are.








ps :- Happy Belated Birthday Ms Tan!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


my hairstyle sux~!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.