Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2005

the weird feeling

Yea~ You heard me. I'm talking about 'that' feeling. You know it when you sit in front of your PC after a long tiring day, staring at the PC, you forgot the reason you switched the machine on. You zone in and out of reality so easily that you find yourself caught in between. But you don't get sick in your stomach nor does your head spin - all you feel is .:blank:.

You start to ponder about many things. And most of the time, instead of answering it, another question pops up and it becomes a vicious cycle with no escape aka Deadlock. It started with;

What in the world happen since you got up in the afternoon?

Why did you went for that semi-boring barbeque?

How's CP doing? Did she manage to find her wallet?

I hope she didn't cry~ I can't stand girls crying. Makes me wanna search for her wallet to the ends of the earth.

Did SP manage to get some rest after work?

Why is brother outside the house?

What time is work? In fact, what time is it now?

Why does my eyes feel heavy? Why does my back hurt again?

Where's that darn rechargeable batts?

Will I make it in time to help Vinci do her project?

Where are all the partners (Starbucks' term for workers)?

Why am I the only chinese dude there - again?! W

hy am I so nice to people?

Why does my drink taste weird? What did I put inside it?

Why does Bob smile like that? Why didn't I put more mp3s into my phone?

How can Sandra go watch movie without me?! When was the last time I watch a movie in cinema?

Wait, isn't that guy Sandra's with was the one CP took to CF? What's his name again...?

Is Wan Jun and Chua still at Starbucks?

How much time do I have left till my break ends?

Where's Chua's bf? Where's Stephanie??? How is she doing?

What time will I finish my work? Why do I ride so fast?

Why isn't the house light on? Why does my tyre smell burnt?

Why am I sitting on my bed doing nothing?

Why am I going online?

WHY AM I TYPING THIS CRAP?!!

Catch the idea? Thinking too much already. Darn it!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.