Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

the one who wipes away your tears

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

honestly


I have a weakness. Actually I have many but I narrowed it down to this one. Ahaks~ I can't stand seeing girls cry. Whenever their tears stream down their faces, my heart dissolves, hardens, then breaks. I don't hate them crying, but instead it makes me feel like reaching out my arms and hug them till their tears stop. Sure it sounds really corny and lame. But whatever I write in this blog is true to myself. For one, I have many negative names and callings but in the end, I'm misunderstood. I don't care what they say about me or what they think. All I know is that someone needs me and I'll be there for them.

Tears mean a lot to me. It symbolizes weakness, strength, fear, courage, and hope. Why do you cry? What's the reason and logic behind it? Being sensitive for a meaningless cause? Whatever the reason, I'll be there for them. Because no one was there for me, I will not let you go through what I've been through. I'll be the one who takes away your fears. I'll be the one who wipes away your tears. I promise.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.