Pages

Monday, March 28, 2005

the weekend headaches

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Andrew's Angels - lame...


"The emergence of The One caused an imbalance to the core Matrix. The function of the one is to return to the Matrix; thus rebooting the system and by which he must choose 16 individual, 7 males and 9 females to rebuild Zion."

Can't I get any lamer than that old movie?

Oh well~ It has begun, the MMU study week~ Almost zero classes and packed libraries. It doesn't get better than THAT.yeah rite.. Today's combine church was fun. Was supposed to pick Vera up but then she locked herself outside of her room. Yeap, you heard me. The Brazillian girl is home. She's back and kicking - the door I mean. Hahahaha~ Anyways~ Went to City Bayview Hotel and the Eagles were there. No, not the one that sang Hotel California but rather the Singaporean dudes compromising of 2 queers and 2 gals. *sigh*

So when I reached the place I immediately meet Sandra. From the outside of the hall I heard the music that was played. Hmmm~ Pianist for worship leader, quick drum rolls, great acoustics, and jazzy electric riffs. It could only mean one thing, Gateway's worship leading~ Hahahaha~ What a reputation but I should thread carefully. Such pride will bring my downfall. So Sandra, Rebekah and I had a good time worshipping together along side with Ann Na and Esther. From afar we could see the MMU CF members jumping in front. One can easily differentiate the youths from adult. No matter how that sounds, it's true.

Hmm~ Juz fried another mosquito.


Through the whole time I was sitting next to Sandra and Rebekah. Sandra was commenting on the girl's singing and stuff. Can't help but admit it too. Lack of power and ooomph~ But still, she had an "ok" voice. After the service we were crapping with the cf members, introducing Rebekah as my sister. From there somehow the thing stretch till Sandra became my sister, Grace our mother, my bro as our father, Renee as grandma etc etc. Weird family but we ARE a one nonetheless - the CF that is. Sandra and Rebekah followed my family since we were going out after that. Had Wan Tan Mee at the Melaka Baru area. Quite famous during Sundays. Sandra was hungry so she ate quite fast whereas Rebekah didn't eat the Wan Tans. I told her, "What's the point of eating Wan Tan Mee when you don't eat the Wan Tan?". How ironic eh?

The three of us went to pick Vera up from her grandma's place then we headed for MP since we had NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!!! How pathetic is that~ Melaka is seriously getting smaller. *sigh* Vera juz wanted a place to sit and talk and so we headed to only one destination. Yeap~ You guessed right. Starbucks®, the bucks in town. Nice tag-line. I paid for their drinks and now there's a hole in my wallet. Hahahaha~ We sat down on the couch and chatted the whole time. Sandra was tired and so was I, but since Vera and Rebekah was having such a good time, we didn't want to disturb them.

By 4.35pm we were ready to leave, with SP tagging along since she finished her work at 4.30pm. Fetched Vera home first since she was rushing. She needed to be home by 4.45pm. Since we were already late, I had to fly. They made quite a noisy sitting behind. SP who's sitting next to me was juz drinking her coffee calmly while they screamed and screamed. *sigh* Vera reached home earlier than her dad so she's safe - from my car. Then I had to fetch SP back first before I could fetch Sandra because Sandra's going back to EP. SP was asking me if I would like to follow her to her fren's farewell but I had to say no. I was having a bad headache. Even now I'm still having it. It seems it's the same as the other night's.

It hurts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

tired and weary smiles

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.