Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2005

the lights, the fans, the air-conds

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

two switches and a remote control


When all you need in a room, well, my room is three things. A light switch, a fan switch and a remote control for the air-conditioning. Strange enough though that the switch for the air-cond is exactly opposite of the remote. It means if you want to turn on the air-cond, you have to walk 1 end of the room, flick the switch, walk to the other end and turn the dang thing on. Funny how I was actually very hardworking at first walking back and forth, but after a month I finally gave up - "Juz leave the switch on will ya?!" Yea, that's what my mirror shouted at me. Guess he finally had enough seeing me walking up and down all the time. Wahahaahaha~

The clock now is 2.10am and since it's already a new day, it means my first 2 papers will start tomorrow. Operating Systems and Internet & Web Publishing - can't get enough of them eh? My IWP lecturer who has been lecturing me for the past 3 sems (i noe.. she's faithful to the class), told me that I've been slacking and that got me worried. So what am I doing about it? Writing my blog? Nutz!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.