Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2005

talk about talk

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

words and words and words


I was awaken by my ringing handphone. So it's a norm for me to be alert to the sound of my handphone. Whether it's an alarm or when it's ringing, I'll definitely wake up and attend to it. Well, if it's an alarm, I would immediately jump out of my bed and snooze it before it gets louder or if it's a call, I can talk as if I was awake 2 hours ago - that's my special skill.

Not only that, I can have a long conversation with the other person on the line who somehow knows me, but I dunno who they are. In fact, I get it all the time. So what if I was born with horrible memory. Horrible memory meaning that I can't remember things well - not that I have horrible memories.. you catch my drift. So those kind of people would call and identify me instantly. That's like a WOW to me till now. Most of the time the conversation would go something like this :

Dude : Hi~ Good morning, may I speak to *****
Me : Hi, give me a sec, let me ca--
Dude : Oh Andrew, it's you. Hi! How have you been doing.
Me : Oh hi! Long time no see! I'm great dude! How about you? How're things?

And from there with me being clueless, I would flood him with questions with hopes that he would reveal his identity to me without me having to ask the person his/her name. I have a 90% chance of getting the person's name right without him/her telling me. Cool huh?



We must never shed tears
That is the life's form of defeat
And if we give in to the emotions
Then it only becomes proof
Of our inability to control it

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.