Pages

Monday, April 25, 2005

when you're drifting




Okay, enough with the Initial D hype that's slowly brewing in every anime junkie and car fanatics! Get a life dude (i should say so for myself.. sigh). Of course, I don't deny the fact that - it's a bloody cool show!! *ahem* Only one problem, Jay C is playing the role of the main character, Takumi!! NOOOoooooooooo~!! There goes Takumi's cool face being replaced by some lame-ass lan-si dude who's only ability seems to be standing there and act cool when he has nothing going through his brains. Hahahaha~ So hate me all ye Jay Chau fans. Blek~

After driving different cars I've come to really know.. how much Malaysia roads sux - BIG TIME!! What's with all the pot-holes man-holes, bumpy roads, and uneven grounds? And I wonder why we pay taxes.. JKR's taking all our money and using them to wipe their butts after shitting. Ahaks~ I'm so cruel today. Must be the mood. Can't tell if it's bad or what but still, I'm okay.

Anyways, I've been dragging, drifting, and cutting a lot these past few months. I was even able to scare a lot of my friends who sit in the same car. Most of them like to speed too. Above all, I'm very curious about drifting. It may look simple to mere mortals but when you're using front wheel drive (fwd) vehicles like *ahem* p.r.o.t.o.n mesh together with crappy roads - it's tough. Really. It's a great fun and very dangerous but at the same time it sharpens my skills on the road. Though I feel I'm a lot better on the bike, I prefer driving than riding. But that's just me. Hehe~

two important elements;
know your car and estimation - dad








2 comments:

Peng Swee said...

u driving like orang gila..sial..i really very scare sitting inside your car when u driving...

WontdieonE said...

where got like orang gila? its all in control. hehe~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.