Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

when headache strikes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Sounds like an aspirin ad eh? Well, it was fairly a good day. Woke up in the afternoon, in time to grab some heavy brunch. Along the way somehow made a 'wrong' comment on my father's driving and argued with him over other small nonsensical matters. I know it's wrong and I know I shouldn't feel this way but he sometimes irritate me - alot. It doesn't help at all.

Went to Malacca Club with my family to work out. I lost my mood upon arrival and I played like crap. Mom and bro trashed me. *sigh* Wonder what's wrong with me. What's going through my mind that affects me so badly. I opened up to mom today. Roughly told her how I felt and said that I want to be alone during this holiday. I enjoy peace and quiet alot and I yearn for it too. Like when I went to bro's house in Dahlia, it was soooo quiet and peaceful that I didn't want to come back home.

I had massive headache again. It hit me hard exactly right after dinner. The surge of pain overcame my body as I sat in the car in silent agony. Reached home, went to mom's room and grabbed a tablet of Millidon - it's something like Panadol but has a higher dose of Paracetamol. I lay on my room floor, looking at my surroundings. I like my room, white walls with no posters what so ever, closet, guitar stand, messed up desk, cupboards, and a tall mirror. I like them all. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Exhale.

The cold floor invites me to lie down longer as I took my time to think about what happened this month. Her birthday was 2 days ago and I didn't even wish her. I wanted to but she sent an sms that made me shook. The cute teddy bear that I gave her and my daughter fell into my arms. Their soulless eyes spoke softly to my heart. They danced and danced on the floor as the world around me spins. Like a carousel I held on to the ledge and enjoyed the wind blowing at my face. The blue sky appeared before me and I watched slowly as the flowers that were picked up by the mighty wind danced in the air. I laugh.. and laugh.. and laugh..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

andrew.. u're not takin care of urself.. sometimes puttin ur benefits at the first place is not wrong.. i rather see u doin that than torture ur own body.. so take good care of urself n dun think too much, kays?? dun take too much of pandol, millidon or whatsoever.. a friend once told me the effect of the pills will last for 5 years.. so eat well, sleep well n rest well :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing much i can say, but take good care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Every steps u take n everything u do no matter wat choice have to be make,things that is happening around.to know wat u r doin

WontdieonE said...

:) thanx guys/gals.. don worry~ im wontdieone~ that nickname has lots of meaning to me.. i do wat i can for the people i care for.. n my health is the least that i care about.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.