Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

when madness is the only sane response




You know, at times I wonder why I made all those dumb decisions in the past. I find it funny how I had to suffer so much for a choice. I find it funnier that I know the consequences of the choice but I choose to take it. My sin-filled nature tells me that it was a good choice and that I should've done more. But my spirit that's filled with the fruits told me that I shouldn't have done them and that I should not attempt to do anymore of it in the future. It drives me crazy how I still do it though. Seriously. I mean like why are we humans so drawn to things that destroy us? If not physically then mentally and spiritually. When I think of it, it can go on and on and on and on in my mind, so much so I can feel temptations rising. I had to shut it off, pray to God then only my mind is clear again. But still, those moments really drive me nuts. The condemnation added with the devil's words though God had say that there's none to be felt. I can seriously go nutz thinking about my past sins. Though I know they're over and that I should juz let them be a reminder, they have a way of getting to me. I wonder why I'm even writing this post. It's not relevant nor does it make any sense. Maybe I'm thinking too much again.









I feel all alone...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not you only that faced it all alone. someone is there who willing to faced with you but you rejected her all the time. you thought by letting go the relationship you could forget the past, not sinning, & even stop the one you love to falled with you,you are wrong. You never give a chance to yourself and other.

Anonymous said...

there will just reach to a time to let go...when we have come to a point...Who is there to promise forever?promise that sealed...?unless and until

Anonymous said...

poor to the gal who think wat you spoke out is true, but somehow when hear that it's just a sweet word is strongly disappointed her. Forever~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.