Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

looking at the past

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the past is like a chasing storm
if you don't take shelter you'll be soaked in it


I juz got scolding from dad. Tomorrow I'm working night shift and the day after tomorrow I have 2 papers, one morning and one afternoon. I guess I'm in the fault this time. It never really crossed my mind though, that my exam is on Friday. I guess it can't be helped.

I planned to study near the exam hall around 9pm, since I asked my friend to teach me some stuff about OS. He thought me for almost an hour when I received an sms from one of the Starbucks crew;

"Andrew,sue ping just came n give u some thing. Do u wan 2get it?"

"I'm on my way~"
I replied. After he thought me all there was I needed to know I shoot straight to Starbucks. I knew what the "thing" was. In fact, I already imagined it in my mind and true enough it was those "things". I was handed a paper bag. Inside was a smaller paper bag sealed with cellophane tape and a wrapped up box. I opened the bag and there it was, things that I gave her; the ring, gifts everything - even the WWJD wristband I gave her. I can't blame her for doing that as it was the most logical thing to do if you want to forget the past. I wonder why I still keep her pictures though. Hmmm~ Maybe I needed the memory to keep my heart stirred. I don't know. But one thing that I DO know is that life must go on.

Everyone has surely in some way or another screwed up their past, by doing something or not doing anything at all, the regret is there. Even if there isn't any regret, the memory is there. I guess it serves as a reminder of all the dumb things we did.

"tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial
for what it's worth, it was worth all the while" - greenday


I'm sorry for all the emo post for this whole month, and thanks for enduring it. I'm ashamed of myself for posting all this crap that means nothing to you guys. Hahahahaha~ Good luck in your exams and your future undertakings ya?
*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, how are u doing? been reading ur blog and i can roughly guess wat happened..Do drop me an email ok? Dont worry bro, it will be alrite..

He is incharge..:) email me at elinagoh@gmail.com
Will keep u in my prayers..

LOve. el

Anonymous said...

andrew, kinda worry about u now
but i know u're able to cope the stress, overcome the prob
hope u're alrite
i guess just like u said u need to move on with ur life n let the past remained as memories
but i know how hard it is cos i'm not ready to move on after so long
be strong, kays?
hope all the best for u n dun be too tired
health comes first, study comes second n ur job comes last
take care n god bless~~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.