Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2005

when holidays aren't working

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

stressed out sandra while cp is calm


Juz last week everyone was pulling their pants up (very much up) and reading till their mid-night oil runs out. But before you know it, all those hard work and long nights are over and you go like, "What the-?!". Then life laughs at your face as you come to realize that those 3 months of hard work are *ahem*, "wasted". So much for camping in the library, not eating dinner, screaming at the top of your lungs, smashing your head against the window and other insanity streaks.

Imagine yourself sitting all alone in front of your desk with notes all over. After staring at those fine-printed notes that seemed so hard to read and without realizing, you stuck your face unto the notes. You snapped out of the blurred moment and you say to yourself, "Dang, if I keep this up, I'll have to wear specs!".

Okay, enough of crap.

Holidays are drawing nearer for me (unlike those alphas.. humph!). My last paper is on Saturday but it feels the same to me. I've been wondering a lot about whathehellimgoingtodo during this period of 2 months. Okay, so maybe I can't go for IF Camp since I sign up late, due to reason that I don't need to write down. What am I gonna do?!! SP will resign by the end of this month, which is good for her - I hope. I've already told my managers, starting 17/4/2005, I, Andrew (WontdieonE) Liu Teck Ming will be able to work full time. Should I require any leaves or off days, I must inform as soon as possible. But in my current condition, I don't think it will be needed. *sigh* Alas, after all that I've gone through this week, this quote relates most to me.








Unless I grip the sword
I cannot protect you

While gripping the sword
I cannot embrace you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, maybe it's really good for her by resigning as soon as possible. So, both of you won't meet each other, and you will not cause her hard to let go you again.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.