Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2005

pic of the day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this thing can massage your butt - mom


Yay~! Exams are finally over!! Freedom for two months!! Whoohooo!!! - not. By my guess, I don't think I will have the freedom that I yearn for in this two months. Why? I don't know.. My holiday will be stack with working at Starbucks. Sure, I plan to travel around with my ex-Malacca High School buddies and stuff but what comes after that? If I don't work, I would be bored to death at home. Can't play games because my computer is a little low-end on graphics and processor power. If I keep going out I would spend more than I have. Solution? Work.

Dad's rather angry at me for working because it sometimes cut me off from my studies, my sleep and above all, my health. Sometimes I can't help but stubbornly and quietly agree with him but still, I'm working to put money in my bank. I get RM150 a month and most of the time I overspend that RM150. If I don't work and put money in my bank, in the future when I need cash, I won't have any money in my bank. I wonder if I'm making excuses to work. One thing's for sure, working isn't all about happy-happy-fun-iluvu kinda crap. Working in a few places thought me that a long time ago. So in Starbucks I get push around by the new manager and stuff but so far I'm still able to keep my cool, which is good - I don't want to scare him off. Ahaks~

Alas, it all comes down to one issue that everyone faces (or not) - cash. The money, the bling blings, the greens, the stuffs, or whatever you want to call it. I'm working towards things that I logically know I can't have even if I work throughout this year. So what? Atleast I have cash to back me up when I need it. I hope.

p.s.
my mom did say that up there..

1 comment:

Peng Swee said...

your chair very special leh..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.