Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2005

when the strings strang?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sliders and capos


With everything that's going on this whole week, my life's been messed up. I hardly have the appetite to eat nor do I have much to say to anyone - even to my parents. My room is a jungle and above all that - my guitars are dusty! *gasp* I couldn't believe it until I saw it close up. My guitar, my precious guitars are left abandon by a useless master like me. As a guitarist, I'm ashamed. My actions hold no excuse. If I'm trialed, I'd be executed there at the spot.

In the old days, I would polish my guitar every night ensuring that it stays, well, polished. Ahaks~ Strings would be coated to give it longer life span and to make it sound brighter. Head-stock's pearl logo would shine it's pride in my room. Ah yes, those were the days. And to think I'm still looking at my dream guitar - Taylor JSM which is short for Taylor Jars of Clay Signature Model.

*droooool*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.