Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2005

when everyone's going away




It's the new day of a new month and I'm enjoying my life as much as I can in K.L. Well, technically I have to because the rest of my friends, The Konn Manns are going their separate ways afther this trip. Gonna miss them I tell ya. Aaron may be going to studying in Cyber for his degree, Khim Hai will be busy with Form 6, Babu and Edwin is in K.L., Guang Yeow is married, Yuga is in U.K., Giri is in Perlis (seriously), the rest of them are lost and me.. Ahhh yes~ The one and only The 88, WontdieonE, Konn Mann, will be in Malacca. I guess it's the choice that I make to stay here. For all I know, I could be in Cyber enjoying life but for me, I feel that Malacca is the place for me. There're too many people over here that I can't leave. Most of them are from CF. *gasp~!* Maybe I'm too attached to them. Eitherway it's my choice and I choose to stay with people who are closest to me. Because for me, it's only you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, and nothing to lose. Ahaks~ Alas~ You know who you are - even if you're not sure. I'm in Malacca for you.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.