Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

| feeling down..


..and for no apparent reason too. It's a mixture of feeling down and stoned - a deadly combo as I know have learnt. *sigh*

Guess I still hold a small amount of feeling not-contented that I'll need to get rid of. Graphic card malfunctioning even though I haven't been using it to play games for the past week. Then dumb internet connection that's slower than a 56kb line. bleh~ How often do you guys see me rant (for the past few weeks. heh~).


i had fun dudes. thanx konn manns for the 5am dim sum~


Here's a short one I guess. Nite peeps~ Gotta prepare my heart for tonight.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.