Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2005

AAARGHHHHH!!!!

What the hell is wrong with me?!! DAMMIT!! What did I say?!! What did I do?!! Why is my bloody blood pressure so damn high?!! Why does everything I touch screws up?!! Why do I care so much for other?!! Why do I suffer for them?!! Why do I keep trying when I keep failing?!! Why do I keep failing?!! Why does my head hurts?!! Why does my back ache?!! Why is there such pain in my legs?!! Why is my body bruised?!! Why is my heart broken?!! I HATE MYSELF DAMMIT!!


..hope dangles on a string..

1 comment:

auseniale said...

it surely does not sound like the andrew i knew... you know who u are..i'm still finding my way out to where i am lost...so lost i would say. you know u're found. somewhere out there..over the rainbow perhaps? my point is, u r just the way u are and u know it don't you? and if u think its precise..ur not even close to mistake. in life, there is no right or wrong..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.