Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

lonely.. im so lonely.. lalala


My graphic card's busted. My PC's sitting on the floor collecting dust. My life-cycle is, well, spinning so quickly it creates a nauseating layer of uncertainty in the back of my mind. I guess it has always been like that for quite some time now. I realize that I've even neglected poor Aaron WeeD who's been in need of gay company. Sorry dude~ Really am.

I'm feeling weird. I guess I've always been feeling weird since I broke up with SouthPark. The guilt still haunts me and it always will. I've been trying to move on, I really am. At times I sub-conciously almost rode my bike to her house when I took the Bukit Baru road to town. Scary huh?

The other scary part is that, when I THINK I've moved on, I'm really afraid of going through it again. You know, relationship and stuff. Yes, I do miss the feeling of it. Yes, I do want to be loved. But will it last? Are we compatible? I asked myself these questions over and over again. So much doubt in my mind but yet I can't shake this feeling off. It's so weird. When I was with SouthPark, she was the Sun and I was Pluto. Between us was all our friends and family. We made sure nobody got left behind - except me. I've constantly felt the pressure in my chest that makes it so hard to breathe and I wonder why.

Why am I always to suffer in a relationship? Is it just me?
*sigh* The story of a lonely guy.

wontdieone
pass in time

here i am in my car
in front of your house
i missed the times we had
talking for hours

why did i leave is the question that i still find
can't let it go as it all pass in time
pass in time

i am left here to die
and i'm all covered with lies
if time be so kind
the story of a lonely guy

will i ever find
a little peace in my mind
will i ever forget
as it all pass in time

i am left here to die
and i'm all covered with lies
if time be so kind
the story of a lonely guy

will i ever find
a little peace in my mind
will i ever forget
as it all pass in time

-wontdieone-

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.