Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2005

when it gets neck breaking


Something's wrong with me. At first I thought it was because of the way I sit when I'm on the computer. But it happened again and I haven't touched my computer for more than 3 days. It could be the way I sleep. But I've always slept that way - lean on a side, slightly curled. I don't know how I got this problem but when I think back, it has always been there.

The back-ache and neck-break strikes again.

Yeah~ It's the back-ache season again and this time it brought more friends along for the party. The stiff neck thingy is new though. It's like I'm sitting in lecture and then POW, my neck snaps into super seed stiff mode. It hurts so bad that I can't really turn a lot to the left or right. The only grace I have is that it doesn't hurt as dire as my back. But with such a combo I'm facing, I dunno how am I even able to walk properly.

*sigh*

I guess it pays to be a 40 year old guy. *smiles* Makes me remember my secondary school life where I would run around beating up other kids, extorting them, sending their REAL report cards to their parents, visit their house during Chinese New Year and the worst of all, show their gf their baby picture. Imagine - bunny suit, playboy style. Hahahahaa~ Juz kidding. But indeed I was more active then than now. Ahhh~ Those were the days.

Now I have a new target. I've set my mind to it and I intend to follow through it. It will be hard - really hard, but set my mind is. Let's just hope I won't screw it up anytime soon. Peace out!

beam me up Scotty.. Scotty? You there?!! The monster is com- *silence*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.