Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2005

lucius : hey! you coming or not?!

I had totally forgotten about today's MMUCF Malacca Tour!! I was comfortably sleeping after going to bed at 6.30am (San Andreas rocks!) when all the sudden I received a phone call from Lucius. It was THEN that I remembered about the tour. We were supposed to meet at EP at 9.30am (i think) but by the time he called, it was already 10.30am. Aiks~ The punch-line was that the previous night, I told my dad I won't be joining him for breakfast as I was gonna sleep through till afternoon. Hahahaha~ Washed up and everything. Dad was kind enough to give me a lift to Hutan Rekreasi and before I know it, I was there in time. Jialat~

After playing games there we did what all MMUCF members could do best - eat. Our target: Malacca-Super-Famous Chicken Rice Ball!! The sound of it would make anyone drool enough saliva to flood the reserved forest. Hehe~ Thankfully, the only people who are capable of eating a lot was Zhen Xin, Deric, Alex and me. The rest were girls whose stomach could only fill a quarter of ours. When the rice balls landed on the table, it took us less than 20 minutes to finish the whole thing. Since it wasn't enough, we ordered extra rice balls and a asam fish head curry. Hey~ We're still growing okay? Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hippy deric

Up next was, ofcourse, Malacca-Super-Famous Cendol!! On my table this time was Bro, Kok Wei, Julian, CP, Tracy, Lilo, and me. Lilo happened to be a Laosian (she's from Laos laa) and she definitely has one heckuva huge stomach for cendol. She finished her bowl clean while the guys still had half or a quarter left. She's fast! *respek!* However, the guys had more of taste as we were able to get extra Gula Melaka aka Malacca Brown Sugar for our cendol. Whoohoooo!! *hyper*

In the evening we went to the beach to enjoy some good ol' fresh breeze from the sea. Refreshing indeed. I wasn't too keen on running around so I just sat there and took time to ponder.. ponder.. ponder.. ponder.. Makan time was up next and our dinner target: Malacca-Super-Famous Roti John!! I know this is getting annoyingly lame but please do bear with me.

Evening came fast and soon it was pretty dark. Time for some hankypanky night safari! *smiles* It's been a very super long time since the last time I came to the Malacca Zoo. Brought back many fond memories but it sure looks different from the day time, from my perspective atleast. Tried to find the Madagascar team but the hippo was missing. Awww~ Went home happy and somewhat satisfied with the day. Thanks for everything. I enjoyed your company.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.