Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

the sad world of agp

It's officially dead. I'm talking about my ATI Radeon 9800pro 128MB graphic card. After having numerous signs of over-heating, it came to the point where I couldn't take its ugliness and had it replaced (it has 1 year warranty). Yea~ It's been here for only half a year and for it to over-heat in that short period of time could only mean one thing - DAMN I'M GOOD!! Ahaks~ Juz kidding. But I do believe the problem isn't over heating. Since I've opened up the side of my pc tower, had a custom-made fan to, well, fan the card, not to mention having the air-cond blowing at 16C and yet still having those darn red, blue checkerboard-like stripes appearing on my beautiful monitor? Definitely NOT an over-heating problem. *snarls* Moving on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

see the fan? the fan? oooo..

So I can't run the com without a graphic card right? Okay maybe I can't but I'm not to looking at dumb huge icons and letters that makes it look like I'm half-blind (though i am half blind - irony). Solution (which would eventually lead to another problem); use the old GeForce FX5700P (P for P@#$%!@#&) that crashes so often it makes you wanna go down to MMC and pick up a new graphic card. Hey~ That's what my bro did. Neways, I downloaded the latest nVIDIA display driver, 77.72 I think and there were some minor bugs that I easily fix. Only problem is that I still can run San Andreas without having it crash after 5 to 10 seconds in the game. *sob* Just when I downloaded a few mods for it, I can't play it. I need a hug.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the two bozos

On other news, there's a new addition to the Liu Family's House Of Weird Animals (HOWA). My dad got himself a cute young little corn snake. It's small and the brownish body pattern looks cool. Its name; Tribulation. With this addition, the Liu family fully welcomes the two snakes, Trial and Tribulation. That would explain the problems with my graphic card. *sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it swallows arse first - i see a bleak future

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.