Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

don be a fool, stay in school - van wilder

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the hands of a daughter


School.. Dread school.. It's.. It's.. EVIL!!

That would be the most common phrase uttered by any primary school kids, but not me - I think school is cool! Wipe that smirk off your face, I'm serious okay? I really do think that school is very cool. Well, it CAN be due to the fact that my programming lecturer is Miss Julie Yew, Yew Jin Gee (i hope i spelled his name right), the secondary tuition teacher's daughter. *smiles* She's cute but there's a little baby fat on her face - I sat front row. I've known her.. well, actually she knew me before I knew her. I can remember it quite clearly, it was the first semester and the first time I sat foot in my IWP lecturer's office. She suddenly blurted out, "Hey, you use to go to my father's tuition right? -insert father's name here-". "Well, not me actually, but my brother does, I just hang out there often though." I replied. "No wonder you looked familiar,". This is Mr Yew's daughter?!! Wow~ Ahaks~ A chemistry tuition's daughter teaching programming.

Sweet..

My bro was quite excited when I told him about it. Actually, he would excited just as long as you say the girl is hot. Hahahahahah~
quick pick-up line:
if i said your body is hot, would you hold it against me?


My only hope is that the rest of my lectures are not gonna clash with cf and ofcourse, I hope I get more cute lecturers like Ms Julie. Ahaks~ Purely wishful thinking on my part. This is really gonna be an interesting semester after all. Guess I'm gonna spend most of my time bullying gals like Sippy. Hahahaa~

2 comments:

Stef said...

hey! i told u tat pickup line! >_<

WontdieonE said...

nahh~ my bro told it to me. too bad~ Muahahaahahahaha~

all time favourite:

you parents must be thieves, because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes..

ahaks~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.