Pages

Monday, June 20, 2005

happy father's day.. happy.. sigh



"It seems every time we meet, I have nothing but bad news to bring you. I'm truly sorry Neo.." - The Oracle

I felt that way after reading a few of my previous posts. It seems that no matter how witty I try to be, I end up writing about something bad, something negative. That sucks. What's weirder is the song Kau Ilhamku by Manbai playing on the mp3 player was supposed to give me some inspiration to write. The irony...

"Thousands of stars in the sky now disappear - I'm in the dark.."
- Manbai

Yay~ So church was fun today.. I guess. Bro ffk Sandra and thus, she didn't come church. Happy Happy Father's Day? Okay larr~ So much for having Father's Day lunch at Family Heritage. Yes, the one in Bear Hill. Seems my family is really running out of nice places to eat. *sigh* For dinner? KRR chicken, durian and watermelon. Yum yum? End up having an arguement with my parents which eventually ended with them saying sorry to me and how much they love me. Weird..



old school stuff

I'm called many things.. many weird things especially but the tag "Underdog" is a new one to me. I mean like, I've always considered myself to be someone above average *smiles*. No major struggles in anything nor anything that would link me to underdogness. But after hearing his views on me, I can't help but to doubt myself. "Noooooo..!! Must.. resist.. dumb mind-tricks.." It would be fun if I said it then but I guess it would kill off the needed serious atmosphere that surrounded us that time, not to mention anger and slight hatred. It's like The Grudge in reality. Cool huh?

For a moment in my life, I felt that living was crap. The cable was unplugged - no reception, no signal, nothing. Couldn't wait till I get home to pass the time in my room alone. Ahhh~ Miss those days when I still felt alive.

alive

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.