Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

silence in the midst of noise

Yesterday was a seriously weird day. Why weird and how weird? I guess I myself would never know. One thing's for sure, by night, it was already weird altogether. Don't get me wrong, I believe yesterday's CF was great. In fact, I believe every single CF is great. Ahaks~ It's just.. yesterday wasn't great.. i think.

I've been pissing people off lately. I don't know if it's my character getting out of hand again or they had enough of my antics. Still, I did ticked them off and I feel bad about it. "Andrew Liu has feelings? Hahaahahahahaa~". Sure sure, laugh all you want, but it's true nontheless. Saying sorry couldn't fix it and it makes me feel terrible and weird.

As the praise and worship was going on, I couldn't take it much longer. I got up and stood at the back and for a split second there was silence. I could see Sam singing his heart out, Joel banging on the drums and Julian bassing away but the silence remains. I couldn't even hear the words that I sang - total silence.

Earlier before the semester started, I told myself I would make this sem something better than the last, but now I'm here to say - this sem is gonna suck. *sigh*

I hate myself

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.