Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2005

im hot

Well, not really me but my graphic card. An ATI Radeon 9800pro 128MB - over heating. Yeap~ You heard me right. It's over heating dammit! Or at least I think it is. Does a checkerboard shaped or strips of red line count as signs of over heating? It better be. I don't blame the game. I've never heard of a new graphic card that's less than a year old having over heating problems and it's driving me nuts. It's not like I play computer games the whole day or stare lifelessly at lifeless things right? Hehe~ Either way. I'm gonna run a few test to determine if it's really the graphic card's problem or the game's problem. Oh yea~ It's GTA : San Andreas that's causing these irritating predicament.

The game doesn't lag at all but all of the sudden, these red stripes or checkerboard shape stripes will appear all over the screen and even when I quit, it'll remain on screen till I restart. Good news is that as long as I didn't touch the San Andreas, I won't be playing checker. Wait, that's not a good news! *sigh* Stef would be laughing at me, pushing me to play the game on her PS2. Evil Sith. *stares*

I wonder if it's coincidence or it's just all the sudden my lecturers love to have their lab/tut sessions on Tuesday and Thursday night. Seriously. Initially D it was only Tuesday night. Since I wouldn't trade CF/CG for any lecture/lab/tut I had to drop and add a few subjects, visited the lecturers asking if I could attend another tutorial session etc. Then all of the sudden, another lovely lecturer felt the need to place her lab session on Thursday night instead, instantly clashing with my dearest CG. Had to change a lot of stuffs again. *sigh* It never ends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to keep or not to keep the distance

Recently my judgment and actions were rather clouded. In my mind I know I'm not ready for a relationship. Well, atleast not now since I still keep SP's break-up-picture-album hidden somewhere in my room. Trying to get over her is no simple feat; not when the future was ours and opportunities were abundant. But I guess life must go on. I recently found out that I was able to push it all aside. I had a sense of peace in the midst of the chaos in my heart. In my heart, I long for more of that peace. Clouded.. I can't afford to be lost and confused now. Not when *** has made *** stand. I won't pursue it any further.. would I?

pain can be a powerful teacher
scars can be drastic reminders
but love can change everything

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.