Pages

Saturday, June 04, 2005

the end of the 3rd of june




Finally the boredom is over, gone, kaput, astalavista (baby), sayonara, abidesay, tata, |add other languages here|. Why? Because I did something useful today! Yes, something useful! Yay~ I feel so proud of myself. Haha... *silence* I know, I know. That's something I shouldn't be proud off and stuff. I should always be productive and ready for the moment. The moment never seem to come. Haha~

2 months ago, the mmucf informed its members on its final meeting that the 3rd of June would be the day whereby we would clean the hall as much as we can in the morning. Me, being bored with my faced glued too long unto the monitor knew that I couldn't afford to miss this opportunity to kill my boredom and welcome the new semester. With that, I sms'ed Sandra at 2am, telling her to get ready by 8.30am. Woke up at 7.30am feeling dead tired but at the same time excited - the cf is back.

I expected a number of people to be there in the morning to clean up the place. Rode my bike with Sandra behind me there with high hopes only to find Justin and VJ. Just the 4 of us? Okay larrr - not a problem. Cleaned up as much as we could, we even took out the weed from the back of the centre and burned them. We came across a weird "sign" though. As Justin was using a stick to check out the burning weeds he found something of great importance (to him), a burning bra. *gasp~!* Imagine - a burning bra! The last owner must be smokin' hot mann - or so he thought. Ahaks~

And if you think that morning wasn't enough, Justin asked me to go for the night's so-called meeting. I was expecting, chairs in a circle, people sitting and discussing matters of utmost importance. Yeah right. After having dinner and a long chat with CP aka Sippy, we went there in time for them to clean up the place again. The dust was a killer, if the morning's dust didn't get to me, the night one really did. It's like getting suckered punch buy the Wee Man except he's using knuckle dusters (what a prick). The great part was seeing familiar faces and smiles. After much cleaning we had our supper at Cahaya Dinar (CD) and ended the night with good byes.

Boredom over and out!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.