Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2005

that beach!! - Mr. Smith




Yesterday was one of the few days that I've ever get to have fun. Why? Because I went to the movies. Yay~ It was sooo cool!! It was sooo fun!! And I can feel the sarcasm rising up in me!! Ahaks~ But still, it feels great to catch the movies with a bunch of friends again. The last time I went to the movies was with Sandra and brother, watching Kingdom Of Heaven (Orlando is still a wuss) and before that.. well.. enough said.

Though the original plan for yesterday was to catch Madagascar with CP, Grace (mom), and bro in the morning (it seems the only poor people who haven't watch the show are CP and me) but alas, there were no morning shows for Madagascar. Awww... But still, we get to watch the ever fascinating Mr & Mrs Smith. Think a MI2. Think James Bond. Think Austin Powers. Err.. Maybe not Powers but the other two will do. The twist? They're married! Yes. James Bond married. Nathan married. And their spouses are spies/assassins/mercs too and both are out to get each other.

Married together for 5 or 6 years, so says Brad Pitt who plays Mr Smith whom is married to Jolie gal aka Mrs Smith. They pick great actors who really fit their roles. Slacker Pitt, rough & tough chick Jolie (with fake lips). Ahaks~

Later that night we took the new Alphas (all 20 of them), stuffed them into 5 cars and a van and brought them to Pantai Kundur for a special treat of Roti John and Ayam Golek. I drove the Iswara aka Red Scorpion and my passengers were all hot chicks. Whoohoo!! The other male drivers were jealous alright, but what can I say, I'm the man for the job. Ahaks~ The food taste great and we had lots to eat. I bet it was something like feeding the 5000. The Alphas were a bunch of very hungry people waiting to get their dirty hands on those Roti Johns. It seems they've never seen Roti John before. In fact, they've never seen a lot of things before. Ahhh~ The young and gullible.

After a hearty meal (we paid for them.. sigh~) The lot of us took a long walk to beach that was like 100-200 meters away. Half way through as I was walking, Jason came to me saying that we should drive our cars nearer to the beach so that we won't have to walk all the way back. Thus, I walked with him all the way back to our car thinking, "Wait a sec! I'm walking all the way back now!". Still, I guess I didn't mind. After all, it was fun to throw the Lulu Twins and Wayne into the sea. Wanted to throw one of the Alphas too, but we chose to be merciful. No worries. Their time WILL come.. *smiles*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.