Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2005

the assickening




It’s a sick week for mmu-ians - literally. Everyone seems to be down with a certain ailment or sickness. The lucky ones are happy with their diarrhea, shaking YOUR hand. Don’t worry; as long as it doesn’t go near your mouth you’re practically safe. So how was dinner?

Back to the sick topic *smiles*.

I was down with flu yesterday and a couple of days back I was struck by major headache and smoking hot fever. My body was so hot, it definitely turned a few chicks’ head. Ahaks~ No, seriously. The fever sucked bad for me. The ironic part was that the fever was triggered by the painkillers I took earlier to help, well, kill that back-pain of mine. So not only did I have to suffer from that fist-biting, groin-kicking, back-pain, the fever came along as a side dish too. Yummy~

I can’t remember why, but the other day, I went over to the library to study. Ladies and gentlemen, sorry to shatter your lovely dream but yes, I, Andrew Liu do study once in a while. Don’t tell the rest or it’ll really shatter my reputation. Bleh~ As I was saying (again), the library was filled with bunch of sick people mann!

Sure coughing is common in there. I know it’s hard to control that itch in your throat (and your other body parts) but everyone was coughing and sneezing. It’s like they were throwing a Germ-Fest or something. Picture this; head-banging germs raving it out. Cutting the story short, that’s how I got my flu. sigh~

oh baby.. oh babe.. say my name.. say my name!
o my gawd.. !xobile


But it ain’t all that bad. Lots of good things been happening to me too. Sure, the other day I was uber stressed out and held a grudge at a few certain people. But honestly, it was quite smooth sailing after that. I'm, well, actually quite happy. I find it funny that I could say such a thing. Must be the panda eyes that are making me say such things. Auto-Goth; no eye shade required. Ahaks~

So here I am, feeling all happy and stuff. Maybe it’s the Happy Tree Friends music playing on my com that’s making me spin. Or it could be someone who made my day, I dunno. But I’m grateful for this feeling. It makes my short life worth while. Thank you. Yes, you. The one with the smirk - you. Thank you for being next to me.

heik~ hei~ excuse me..
your mother's so fat.. thaat when sea jump for joii.. – she got stuck
okay thank you

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.