Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

when the day doesn't go away

I had a good plan for today. In fact, I have a good plan for almost everyday. The only problem is that 3 of out 10 days my plan would actually follow through without any problem or complication. Sometimes I feel like a walking piece of bad-luck charm that if known to people, they would certainly avoid me. Just like a leper back in the old days. Hahahaha.....

Thoughts in the lonely mind :
CF starts around 7.30pm. Grab dinner at 7pm? Good idea. Who to call aside from CP? Hmm~ Stef and Crystal? Yea~ It would be great to catch up with them. CP should be down any moment. That car looks like it's gonna crash into me.
*CRASH!*
Great.. It looks like I attract cars to crash into me even when I'm not on my bike. It's taking too long and I don't like to keep people waiting but I can't close the deal with such a crappy offer. Gotta be patient and wait. But what about CP, Stef and Crystal? Dammit!! Oh~ Stef and Crystal is going to CF first. *sigh* Feel like crap. CP's gone into SFC without saying a word to me. *sigh* Guess there's nothing I can say eh? I'm caught in the middle.

Torn between so many things. To spend time with her? To go home to my nagging dad? To help a friend who's in a little trouble? Felt like an arse when I turn my friend down. Was able to hold dad back just so that I could spend some time with her. Even 30 minutes was great but.. I'm just a walking piece of bad-luck. great.....

it takes two hands to clap and make a sound
am i the only hand trying to make a sound?


Feel stupid at times when I worry too much or care too much. I feel like I'm not receiving anything in return. Heh~ My dad mocks me with that everytime. I do my best for the person and try not to think of his words. I don't care... or do I? I'm the fool. If not the King of Fools then the Prince of Fools. Chasing after something that seem so distant. Like a dog barking at the moon - I scream.

Just got the news Tuesday morning, Data Structure and Algorithm test is on Wednesday night 8pm, Exam Hall. Do I plan to study? If I have the time. It's already late at night. What am I gonna do when I reach home? What I do best, I guess.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


the chronicles of the liu house:                                                   
the can, the beer gut and the mah-jong

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.