Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the (rib) killers

They're back and better worse than ever. The ever active body aches are back to torment the 19 year old shell of a lone soul wandering this world. But instead of doing their usual hit and run, these unknown buggers are taking cheap shots seriously and even worse, they're doing it in the open! *gasp~!* How does it feel like to have this guys going around, ready to strike at any moment? It feels like someone is constantly putting a dagger aimed at your chest, not knowing when he'll stab you and when you least suspect it, the blade easily pierce through your frail skin and into your heart.

That's what I've been going through the past 3 to 4 days. It made me feel very demoralized and the pain was really intense the last time it happened. As if the emotional ups and downs I've been facing wasn't enough for me to handle. Haha~ The good part is that I'm able to put my mind away from it thanx to a certain someone who loathes me. Ahaks~

Every time I face those body-aches it makes me wonder back to how it all began. Truthfully, I can't really remember when it started happening to me. My parents' theory is that I got it from all those motor accidents that I went through back in secondary school. But if you ask me, I blame it all in the gene. *stares at dad* Hahahaahaha~ The funny part is that I'm the only guy in my family who has never been hospitalized before. I have never even broken a single bone too (or maybe I did but didn't notice :P). I guess that earned me the all-amazing (and all hurting) WontdieonE title eh? Ahaks~

I remember the day my bro fractured his wrist for the first time in his life. It was at a skating ring in the heart of Bukit Baru. We were all jovially skating around but then some lil' brat had to spoil the fun. Hahahahaha~ But I kinda pitied him. Imagine having everyone look at you while you shamelessly cry yourself wet on the flour, arms held up begging for someone to carry you. Boii... That must've sucked. Hahahahaha~ For nothing my bro kena sa bo from me. My bad, my bad. Though I did like the part when he told everyone he fractured his wrist breaking the wooden plank during teakwondo. Ahaks~

Sorry bro. I just needed something to get my mind of my own pain. You're the best. Ahaks~ Damn my chest hurts like crap!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lucky i aint 'em


the (real) killers
mr brightside

Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking the drag

Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest now

He takes off her dress now
Let me go
And I just can't look
It's killing me
And taking control

Jealousy
Turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullaby
Joking on your alibi
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
Cause I'm Mr Brightside

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.