Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2005

miscommunication : constructor and destructor of relationships




It seems there are 3 topics that are the current hype around me: birthdays (august peeps :P), relationships, and rumours. For one, it seems more than 30% of my friend's birthday are on August. How cool is THAT?! Seriously, there are so many birthdays on August - including mine. Augustines rocks!! Ahaks~ I remember when my mom's family decided to celebrate all of their family members' birthday that falls on August, 5 in total - excluding mine *sob sob*. It seems that they had forgotten my birthday. It's okay, I'm quite used to that. I'm not posting this to promote my birthday that falls on 11 of August. Nopeseerie~ I'm not expecting tons and tons of presents and gifts laid before my feet in honour of my grand day of birth. Honest!! *smiles*

here i go~ scream my lungs out...


And now to the other topic, relationships. This seems to be the month of love and lost. Well, technically, every month is a month of love and lost but that doesn't matter in this post. Everyone's falling in and out of love so much so it has become a sort of twisted trend. Some pathetic people competing dumbassely to see who has the most gf/bf throughout their whole life. It's these people who make the word "love" so cheap. However, there are people who respect love for what it is, what it truly means and the values that it holds. Many of us read about it time to time; love is kind, love is gentle, ..., etc. But how true do we hold it in our hearts? Knowing truth and practicing it is different. Like some bald-headed dude once said, "Knowing the path and walking the path is different". I know, I know, The Matrix is old. So sue me!!

your honour, my client..... would like to plead guilty!!


Rumours are killers I tell you. No matter how positive a certain thing may be or how harmless a certain information is, if told in a slightly different manner it'll be very destructive. I guess that's a no-brainer right? But we still fail to seal our lips and open our minds. We depends on floating, uncertain information that so happened to come into our possession. No matter how far we run from it, I'll always be there, threatening whatever values that we stand for, whatever values that we truly hold dear in our hearts. We are called hypocrites. True as it sounds, we are still only humans and we try. We try and try, succeeding and often times failing. Like a dog barking at it's own reflection in the mirror. God knows I tried. I would happily sacrifice my so-called "reputation" just so you could sleep peacefully at night, my dear friend. Though you may never know the truth, but atleast you're happy. Ignorance is a bliss.

how it feels to be alone and not believe -anything

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.