Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2005

the (back) killers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

winners out, that's why i'm not playing. ahaks~


So much for the groupie mahjong last night. Sure it's fun and stuff but my back was showing signs of the up-coming pain.

I have a back problem for a long time already. It comes and go as it please but when it does come, it really hurts. The pain would travel from my lower back to my left leg and any movement from my left leg would hurt - badly. It hurts even now. It really does. It's not the first time, but damn it hurts.

Other compliments include my shoulders, and chest pains. I didn't list the headaches because everyone has those. Haha~ My body is so beaten up and bruised, so much so that I feel like an old guy. Can't even walk properly. So sensitive to the sharp pain that could hit you any second. It's funny when both my father and I roughly share the same problems with our fragile body. I believe that's why he knows how I feel.

Took 3 tablets of dad's painkillers. Hopefully that would last me through the day. What a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still the same...didnt bother to take care of ur own health...
everything think of the positive part u will b more happy,k.
"Barney" is cute,k..
all the best

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.