Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

eye for an eye makes the world blind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

blind

I think I'm blind. Yea~ Blind to a certain many things. Blind to my huge ego. Blind to my own selfish pride. Blind to the feelings that I give. Blind to the love that I yearn. So blind.. so blind.. That's why I wear glasses and even with that, my vision isn't 100% clear. Still if I would to ride on my bike without my glasses (like my secondary school life), I would probably end up in an accident within a 1km radius (like my secondary school life again). Ahaks~

On quiet, lonely nights I would ponder about my so-called disability and sometimes wished that I could see clearly without those darn glasses. They caused me enough trouble during my super-rough secondary school and I look like dork wearing them. The dork part is good though, I need to kill of my old reputation after all. Don't want the past to come haunt me over and over again.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.