Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2005

face ANALyzer - bad joke, i know..




Check out http://www.faceanalyzer.com or click here, sign up, put a pic and get your face analyzed. Okay, if it weren't for the word anal that's inside analyze, I wouldn't be making a fuss but I can't help but notice my taskbar having a minimized window that's called "FACEANAL...". So blame the com, I'm innocent here. Ahaks~ As if being called butt-face isn't enough, some dude just HAD to be specific, "go scr*w yourself anal-face!". Ouch!!

My bad, my bad. No profanity in this blog. I know~

So I took that face analyzing test and had my face.. analyzed. Can't stop thinking about that word.. *sigh* Anyways, I had a four of my pictures analyzed (there we go again) and found out all of them fit quite nicely, especially the celebrity match. Seriously, I'm actually quite satisfied with, well, my face. So being analyzed isn't so bad after all. What a word. Ahaks~ So all in all, this is what I am,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i do lots of stunts
a crazy stunt man full of injuries


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i (think) i'm handsome
quoting an sms, "He's (andy lau) really a handsome chap. =)"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i wanna grow up to be austin powers
austin danger powers - danger is my middle name


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and finally,
i kick ass!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.