Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2005

care for the spare


A shout out to a really good friend of mine who lent me his graphic card:

                             THANX DUDE!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the great nVIDIA GeForce4 MX440 64MB

He graciously place his nVIDIA GeForce4 MX440 64MB into my sweaty trusty hands (after much persuasion ofcourse.. ahaks~). Okay, right now I would really wanna rant about how little graphic power this card has but I choose to be grateful. I won't even go into the vast difference of my 9800pro 128MB and 5700P 128MB because I should feel grateful. It's not that I complain about how slow GTA: San Andreas runs and how crappy it is that I'm forced to switch to low settings. Seriously - I'm grateful. Hahahahahaha~

Call me an asshole and I'll give you a cent for your thoughts.

But I am seriously glad that I'm able to use my com now. I'm so glad that I juz finish another assignment and felt the need to blog about it - the graphic card, I mean. Ahaks~ With F.I.R. - Lydia playing on winamp and the sounds of car tyres screeching from the drifting videos, I feel truly happy. I mean like, I spent two weeks without my com okay? TWO WEEKS!! I suck, I know. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

see how it's easily crushed between the other cards?

1 comment:

WontdieonE said...

thinking of overclocking it.. 0.o
hahahahhaa~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.