Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

when thirst strikes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

super-slim vanilla milkshake and fat-ass apple juice


Before I could even catch my breath or fart, I'm already nearing the middle of my semester. BAM! Just like that, mid-term is at everyone's doorstep. Fear easily overcomes the weak-minded freshies whereas the rough and seasoned seniors are starting to feel the pressure. They seniors uses a variety to tactics and methods to control their sanity. Some seek love and tranquility amidst of the on coming chaos from their loved ones. Others seek unnatural love and... stuff, from their electronic partner known as the computer. The sane ones seek solitude in their rooms, strumming their guitar away. Some confide within their throne, reading the newspaper while letting nature have it's way. In many ways, it works for them.

Yet in the middle of the storm, they find ways to hold their ground - they seek love in their relationship. I wonder how they do that. Must be some hidden ninja technique or jutsu. sexy-no-jutsu!! I admire some of the close couple around me, they seek each other and study till the break of dawn. Either that or you accidentally catch them leaving the house when you just reached home at 2am. Oooops~ 0.o

Moving on..

I'm finding the balance in my life. Sure these days I've been rather rebellious against my parents and stuff. I defend myself tirelessly and sadly I know I'll eventually submit myself to them at the end of the day. I fear that my relationship with them now are slow loosening. I guess that's just another part of growing up. The older you get, the more distant you become - that's a fact. I'll eventually leave the house, pursue my own career and search for love in this short life I live.

you can't force a person to like you;
you can stalk them and hope for the best
~webpage sticker~


The tongue is like a double-bladed sword that could cut and wound a person's heart, and also slice and dice that yummy beef burger. Ahaks~ An anonymous person (STEFANIE CHONG) told me that I accidentally/unintentionally hurt her once. I feel bad. It seems sometimes I can't hold back my jokes and words. Yea I know it's twisted and sick and occasionally funny, but I just can't help it. Sucks to have my super-quick and sharp mouth and filter-less brain. Especially filter-less brain. That sucks in many ways. I have no inner-monologue ergo I let go everything that I think. Which is good in a some ways but definitely more bad than good.

What I need now was the fat-ass apple juice that I had earlier. Whew~

I'm enjoying what little I can from the people around me. I love the company, I enjoy the conversations and I definitely miss the feeling. Thank you for today~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.